Frequently Asked Questions About Minibuses & Sprinter Van Rentals
Have another question? Contact our reservation specialists at 866-536-4130.
- What is a sprinter van?
- The Sprinter van is a minibus/small passenger vehicle that can seat 8-16 passengers with different options depending on its seating arrangement and other features. The most well- known model of this vehicle type is the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, but there are other models such as the Ford Transit.
- Who generally rents a Mercedes sprinter limo?
- Companies, students, church groups, brides, and sports fans are just a few of the people who rent limousine style sprinter vans for short-distance trips. The spacious interior makes it perfect for any occasion.
- Why should I rent a minibus in South San Francisco?
- Minibuses are designed to be spacious and comfortable, making them ideal for travel in large groups or long distances. They also provide reliable transportation without the hassle of renting multiple cars for shuttle services.
- How much does a minibus rental in South San Francisco cost?
- The cost of a minibus rental depends on several factors, including the type of minibus you want to rent and how long you'll use it. Short-term rentals typically range from $140 to $225 per hour while longer trips have higher pricing due to fuel charges and mileage.
Frequently Asked Questions About Charter Bus Rentals
- What is a charter bus?
- A charter bus is a large vehicle that is used to transport large groups of people from one place
to another. These buses are often rented by organizations or companies for events such as
weddings, conventions and conferences and hold between 50-56 passengers.
- Who generally rents South San Francisco charter buses?
- Groups that rent charter buses include everything from school and church groups to corporate
teams and families. The most common type of group bus rental is for a sports team or club,
though there are also many other types of groups that use charter buses for their transportation
- Why should I rent a motorcoach?
- Motorcoach rentals are a great way to travel in style and comfort when you're on a budget.
These vehicles have all the amenities of a luxury limousine, including spacious seating and
bathrooms, but at a fraction of the cost.
- How much does a charter bus rental in South San Francisco cost?
- Charter buses are typically between $145 and $310 per hour, depending on several factors: the
size of the bus, whether you rent it for an hourly rate or for a full day, how many people will be
riding in it, and whether or not you need to add any additional equipment to make it safe and
comfortable for your passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Limos & Party Buses
- What is a party bus?
- Party buses are vehicles rented for the purpose of transporting a large group of people to a
party or other event. They usually contain amenities like stereo systems, televisions and DVD
players, tables, chairs, and bars. Party buses are often seen at weddings, birthdays and
- Who generally rents South San Francisco limousines and party buses?
- Limousines and party buses are popular vehicles for groups celebrating a special occasion.
These vehicles can be rented for proms, weddings, birthdays, bachelor parties, bachelorette
parties, quinceañeras or any other event where you want to make a lasting impression on your
- Why should I rent a party bus?
- Renting a party bus is an excellent way to celebrate a special occasion. Our party bus rentals
come in a variety of sizes (from 20-50 passenger buses) and configurations to accommodate
your group's size, budget, and vision. The vehicle can be equipped with table space, comfortable
seats, and other amenities that will help you make the most of your event. Our staff is ready to
assist you in planning your day and ensuring it runs smoothly.
- What is the largest size party bus?
- The size of party buses range from 18 to 55 passengers. The smaller buses are limousines,
which carry 10 to 26 people. Mid-size buses accommodate 12 to 28 passengers, while large
buses can hold 35 to 50 people.
- How much does a limo rental in South San Francisco cost?
- Standard hourly rates for limousine rentals can vary from $130-$265 per hour. The cost of a
limo rental depends on several factors, including the number of people traveling and their ages,
the time of day and location, the distance to be traveled, and whether any extra services are
- How much does a party bus rental in South San Francisco cost?
- For as little as $165 per hour, you can rent a bus. The cost depends on how long you need to
rent the bus for and what amenities you want it to have.
Frequently Asked Questions About Accessibility
- Can I rent a bus charter without a driver?
- No. All of the buses come with drivers
- Do you have any ADA/wheelchair accessible vehicles?
- Yes, we do have American Disabilities Act (ADA) vehicles available. Our ADA-accessible
vehicles are shuttle buses and coach buses with seating for 15 to 57 passengers. The exact
availability will depend on the location of your trip.